One pound jumpsuit, one pound jumpsuit... one pooooouuuund juuuumpsuit



I write to you this morning on (apparently) the hottest day in September since 1911, from the stuffy walk in centre waiting room. I've managed to get myself a nice little infection in my gum behind my wisdom tooth. It's not painful one bit and I'm having the best time (said through partially gritted teeth because I can't close my mouth properly)! I'm also totally 100% looking forward to having a whole week off the booze due to the antibiotics, especially when I'm booked in for a bottomless brunch on Saturday afternoon. It's an even bigger bummer of a situation that there'll be over 30 other people in my party enjoying the delights of unlimited Prosecco (literally my dream) whilst I'll probably be crying into my eggs (and non-alcoholic cocktail). WAHHHHH! 

(edit: I totally googled this and it's apparently a myth, so don't expect to hear from me for the next week as I'll probably be face down in a puddle of my own vomit.)

I haven't actually discussed this with you all yet, but I work full time at ASOS. (Which partly explains the fact that they are heavily featured in all my outfits) Currently working as an Accounts Payable Analyst, (yawn - no offence to any finance geniuses, it's just not for me) but hoping to move internally to something a bit more 'fashun daaahling'. 
I will obviously talk about this in more detail in future posts, but the reason I mention it is to mainly gloat about the wonderful world of sample sales. Honestly, a lot of it is absolute SHITE sold in too fucking small sizes for these thighs and tits. But then, once in a while, whilst clawing through the rails and elbowing my colleagues out of the fucking way, a bright light forces it way into my line of sight from said rails. Time stands still, Angels descend down from heaven singing in glorious tones… and there it is. It's love at first sight and I hastily pull the garment from the hanger, cradling it all the way to the till where I purchase the dreamy item of clothing for ONE FUCKING POUND. Yes bitches, you heard correctly. ONE POUND.


Jumpsuit: ASOS, T-shirt: ASOS, Choker: ASOS, Watch: Larsson & Jennings
Mules: Office (now on sale!) Gloomy look: my own

One of those situations happened with this jumpsuit, which is currently still available in all sizes for £42. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. I am aware I look like a child slash a pregnant woman, but do I care? Do I fuck. I love the length of these culottes as they show off the only slender part of my legs, plus it means I get to skip a leg shave. They're a really lightweight cotton, and I'm thoroughly enjoying feeling what little breeze there is in this 31 degree weather today! Bonus: they even have pockets. As you get to know me, you'll realise that this a deal-breaker for me. If something has pockets, especially a dress, 'that's going straight in my basket'.
I've just paired this jumpsuit with a simple white t-shirt (also purchased at a price of £1 from the sample sale) and my shoe of the moment; pink mules. I finished off the look with just one piece of jewellery cause, the burning lump of gas called the sun, a velvet pink choker. I usually hate matching accessories, but I fucking love pink at the moment. So that's a good enough reason in my book.

Anyway, I'm off to the chemist to collect my antibiotics (jokes I'm still patiently waiting (geddit?!) to be seen over an hour and half after I got here, fuck you Jeremy Hunt.)


See yaaaaaaaa xx

No comments