Matt, Nat & Frank.




Hello my little loves! Hope this grey English fake Friday is treating you well! Rest assured, it will inevitably rain aaaaall weekend which means that it may be deemed slightly more acceptable to be tucked up devouring chocolate eggs the whole time.

Back in December last year (the 3rd for any presents and cards that I'd be more than happy to receive) when I received a little card telling me that I was being whisked away to Paris for the weekend, the first thing that popped into my head was "What will I wear?!". So obviously the outfit planning began straight away.
I have been after a small black cross body bag for a while now and hadn't been able to find the perfect one, until I laid my eyes upon this little beauty by Matt & Nat. I think we can all agree that if my bank balance would allow it, then I would be cradling a Celine Trio in my arms right now and whispering sweet nothings into her buttery soft leather flesh explaining how I would always love her, and only her. However, sadly I live in London and earn a wage just about fit for a pauper.

The bag itself isn't very big, but I like to think of it as a bit of a Mary Poppins bag. The three separate compartments allow for all the pointless shit I might find necessary to carry around with me at any point. The middle compartment has card holders which means I have ditched my purse in favour for using this instead. Usually I would associate quality with a real leather bag, however Matt & Nat are well known as a vegan brand, using recycled materials and producing high quality accessories. The mottled effect mimics the texture of leather which also gives a more expensive look and feel to the product. And I am a sucker for a small embossed logo, it just screams 'luxury brand' to me. All in all this bag is definitely worth all sixty five of my hard earned pounds I paid for it.

Finally, can we just dedicate this last paragraph to the dashing, handsome dreamboat that I have named Frank? Look at his dangly legs and his little pink fluffy belly! What a dish.

Until next time!

Talia x






Bag - Matt & Nat via ASOS, Frank (Key ring) - ASOS, Watch - Larsson and Jennings






No comments