Long Time No Blog!

Evening folks!

Hope you're all having a good Wednesday! Thankfully it's now officially only two days until the weekend. YES.

So, I know it's been a long time since my short fleeting attempt at the world of blogging, only two posts and then I go swanning off for a whole month! How slack of me. So apologies to the very small audience that actually read this thing, but I am officially getting back on the blogging bandwagon.

There has been a significant reason that I have had a small break...if you can call it that, but I won't go into too much detail. After I wrote my last blog post, my life pretty much turned upside down and lots of things changed for me! Well at least that's what I initally thought when everything happened. Now that isn't to say I was completely fine after everything happened but I definitely put my problems in perspective and realised that it could definitely could have been a lot worse!
After a lovely long weekend at home thanks to my two bestest friends ever in the world - Domenica and my mum (some may call me sad but it's true!) I felt a lot better and ready to come back and tackle real life. In the last month I have slowly but surely been feeling a lot better about everything and now it's nice to be able to sort myself out and finally just be a bit selfish for once and think about myself!
I'm soon to be moving into a beautiful house sharing with two lovely girls and along with my dance classes (pleased to say it's still going strong!) I'm feeling really excited about the future!

So just a short one for today, I'll be back intermittently, between packing and unpacking for the next couple of weeks, and then hopefully onto a proper schedule after that, but alas! I will be back.

I hope you're all having a lovely week, speak soon!!

No comments