Long time no blog part two.....

Hi all!

I know what you're thinking "here she goes again with her 'It's me again!' fleeting excuse for a blog" but this time I promise, in the words of Arnie; I am back!...or something like that.
My pathetic attempt at blogging has now failed twice. Once, due to a small bump along the road we call life and the second time, down to the fact that I am, frankly, a fucking lazy arse. So, you know what they say hey?! Third times a charm!

So stick with me (please) to see me filling your screens with many marvellous delights such as, a shit load of clothes, along with an insight into my lifestyle (just me doing lots of drinking basically), my favourite beauty buys and where on the globe I have been travelling!

So I bid you farewell for now my loves, and I'll be back!

(...ahhhh that's the one.)

Talia x

No comments